12 July 2011

***** Happy Birthday To Me *****

While staying in Leeds, it was my birthday.  Linz was at the conference during the day so I shouted myself a new hair do. Huge thanks to all those who ‘phoned, texted and emailed me with your good wishes, I really appreciated that.  Very special thanks to the Seymour-Nash clan, especially Aniela, who went to extraordinary lengths to arrange for the hotel staff to deliver a card and a sumptuous chocoholics delight platter ….. it made my day

new hair do 
a bit blurry
but you get the drift
016
Chocolicious!
Sukhothai
May not look riveting from the outside, but we had a beautiful Thai meal here in Headingley in the evening

2 comments:

  1. Hi Di - Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day. Lots of love Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen, I had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete